We ate our way through the Baked book party


Gnomes holding chocolate malt cupcakes at the Baked: New Frontiers in Baking book party

It was a cupcake-filled week, so much so that by the end of it I was saying, "I need a little sweets break." It may shock you, but I can't eat cupcakes every day. Almost every day, yes, but not every day! I'll be ready for more by...Sunday, I'm sure. Now that doesn't mean I don't like to look at cupcake photos every day; that I am more than happy to do.

This week I've had cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery (visited 2 different Magnolias), went to a Baked book party, and ate cupcakes from Dessert Club ChikaLicious with my family. And I've yet to visit the brand-new Crumbs at University Place, and missed out on the Celebrity Apprentice cupcakes.

Here's Baked co-owners Renato Poliafito and Matt Lewis with me and Nichelle at the book party for Baked: New Frontiers in Baking, where many goodies from the book were available to eat. And eat we did! Here's my photo set and here's Nichelle's photo set. I actually tried almost everything there...except the cupcakes, which I adore, but everything else was so tempting.



Red velvet cupcakes at Baked book party



And guess what? All these yummy treats are featured in the cookbook you can win from us now! You have until 11:59 pm EST tonight to comment in the original post and/or link to that post for a total of 2 entries! Next weekend I'm making the banana cupcakes from their book and taking them to our charity bake sale October 19th.

Baked Coca-cola bundt cake - so moist!

This Coca-Cola bundt cake (at the bakery they sell root beer bundt cake) was super moist and delicious!

Coffee cake at Baked book party

The coffee cake may have been my favorite thing I ate all night, I can't decide.

The bartenders were rocking their Baked t-shirts (and looking mighty hot, if I may say so):



Baked party aftermath

These were my plates at the end of the night.

Thanks to Matt and Renato and publicist Claire for throwing an awesome party!

Enter our contest to win a copy of Baked: New Frontiers in Baking and check out Baked in Red Hook, Brooklyn and (soon) in Charleston, South Carolina.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'll take a cupcake topped with one of the bartenders please. They look scrumptious! lol