Almond cupcakes with cinnamon cream-cheese frosting!


Rachel's dislike of cream-cheese frosting is well-documented, but I love it -- it's one of my favorite frostings to eat and to make. So easy and so very yummy. Plus, it's easy to flavor: Lemon, lemon zest (and all the other citrus zests), any fruit, any extract flavor (doesn't maple sound yummy?), and of course, cinnamon.

These almond cupcakes with cinnamon cream-cheese frosting look gorgeous. The piping work is amazing and the delicate findings are so well placed. Nice work, ccyhan on Flickr. She's in Brunei, and has a large collection of beautiful cupcakes that feature her baking and photography skills. Just look at the ladybug on this beautiful sunflower cupcake!



I think these look like perfect Thanksgiving cupcakes. A sweet way to end a festive dinner with the family. (Or, a sweet way to end a night of discord and fighting with the family.)



Edit: Ccyhan has generously posted the recipe to these gems here. Thanks, ccyhan!

Comments

Peggs said…
OMG.. THESE LOOK SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
Vixx1991 said…
I love you guys!

I've commented before but I'm not sure if it worked - oh well!

How busy have you guys been, I only arrived a day or two ago and I come back swamped with delicious eye-candy!

My printer is busy now!

Vixxie.
MMMMM these sound amazing!!!!
Stephany Benbow said…
Maple cream cheese is one of my favorites! Especially on spice cupcakes.... tastes like the holidays and all things good.
I love the cupcake at the top. It's a real piece of food art.lah
Stacie Joy said…
Pinky -- I agree with you but have never (yet) met a spice cupcake I like. Care to share your recipe?

Peggs, Vicky, Katee -- agreed. :)
Anonymous said…
Hi Ladies,
I have been a regular visitor to your blog and I must say I'm truly honoured my cupcakes are posted here.
Thank you very much for the lovely comments.

Ccyhan
Stacie Joy said…
Hi Ccyhan! The pleasure is all ours. Thanks for making and photographing such awe-inspiring treats!
Anonymous said…
Stacie Joy said...

Pinky -- I agree with you but have never (yet) met a spice cupcake I like. Care to share your recipe?

Peggs, Vicky, Katee -- agreed. :)

I posted the recipe at this forum:

http://mycakedecoclub.forumotion.net/cupcakes-f2/almond-honey-cupcakes-with-cinnamon-cream-cheese-frosting-t291.htm#2210

Ccyhan
Stacie Joy said…
@ccyhan -- Hey, thanks for the post with the thank you in it. And, best of all, thanks for sharing the recipe. I'll let you know if I try it, but doubt it could look as gorgeous as yours.