Burlesque Star Belle Cozette LOVES Cupcakes, and Cupcakes Love Her Right Back!

This photopost is PG-13, so please view accordingly. If you are an 8-year-old cupcake lover, this post is not for you! Look away!




Meet Belle Cozette, a Seattle-based burlesque star. Here she is photographed by eagle-eyed ShutterShrink, ELD Images. (All images in this post courtesy ELD Images.)



Mmm, cupcake! Ms. Cozette seems to love cupcakes as much as I do!


Here she is wistfully gazing at cupcake...




She can't wait! I know that feeling...



Ohh, Belle! Frosting first? Do we know anyone else who digs in, frosting first? (Hint: me, me!!)



Wow, turns out cupcake loves Belle, too! Who knew? Truthfully, it's not hard to love Belle...


And now, a BONUS cupcake image from ELD Images:


How sweet, right? The Aerialistas, also of Seattle, present a cupcake-lover's dream: plate after plate of cupcakes, perfectly frosted!


Comments

Anonymous said…
I think Cupcake overachieved in winning Belle's heart...
Anonymous said…
she's one of the most beautiful performers I've ever seen!