CNN cupcakes!

Those who know me know I am a news junkie. Seriously, I can name all the CNN anchors and discuss my favorites, and why. Plus, I may have a (admittedly misplaced) "thing" for Anderson Cooper and another one for Erica Hill -- she's soo pretty! I do not care for Lou Dobbs, however. Regardless, this CNN cupcake would sit forever in my freezer. I would take it out and show it off. I wouldn't dare eat it though, as I know what happens to one's mouth when eating crazy-blue frosting. It's not pretty.

We can thank LeoLondon for gifting us with this shot.

And, Anderson...call me, okay?

Comments

Abbycakes said…
Lou Dobbs is an a**wipe. But I get the obsession - I don't have one with CNN however. That kind of blue frosting = neon green poo in the toilet. So I avoid anything darker than a very light pastel blue frosting.
Stacie Joy said…
Hey Abbycakes! I agree. He's a wipe. *grin* And, blue's my favorite color, but not crazy-electric-blue for frosting. I had only thought as far as what it does to the mouth...thanks for covering the other end of the alimentary canal. A cautionary tale, really. Tee hee!!