Cupcake cards and invites galore

Every time I go to a card store (which for me is quite often) or even to my local drugstore, I see at least one, and often more cupcake cards. Some are not appropropriate for me (like to a sister or son) but they are cute anyway. Here's a few I've found online, and there are also tons of indie ones being made by people on Etsy and elsewhere online, which we also adore. If you are a cupcake card maker, email us with "Cards" in the subject line at cupcakestakethecake at yahoo.com for a future cupcake card roundup.

And my apologies - I found all of these on the same site but have since lost the link to that site.

Hello Kitty cupcake invitations

cupcake birthday card

Cupcake card

1st birthday cupcake card

Comments

Kristin said…
Target sells the Hello Kitty ones in the Kids party section. I bought the napkins and plates, just to have. :D