Cupcake pops made easy



Blogger Jaime at Good Eats 'n Sweet Treats tried her hand at making Bakerella's famous cupcake pops and lo and behold, they were pretty easy to make! Visit her blog for her step-by-step process and recipes.

These really are the cutest baked creation I have seen in a while. Like I said at the beginning of the post, I never thought I would make these. I recently found myself needing something special to send to a good friend, though, so I took the opportunity to try my hand at them. I was pleasantly surprised to learn how easy they are to make. These are great to bring to get togethers, especially something like a birthday party or baby shower. They're even cuter when you wrap them up and tie them with a ribbon.

Comments

Jaime said…
thanks so much for linking to my post! i love how your blog features everything cupcake :)

you might also be interested in these copycat hostess cupcakes!
http://www.goodeatsblog.com/2008/10/chocolate-chocolate-cupcakes-twd.html