How to know you've arrived: You get Cakespy-ed

So I'm reading this great book Blog Blazers (I may post some highlights, geared toward fellow food bloggers, or any kind of blogger, and bakery owners who blog, cause it's fascinating). One of the questions the interviewees (40 top bloggers) get asked is how they know that their blog has become successful. Well, earlier this year we were on The Martha Stewart Show, which was tremendously exciting. But this - getting our image drawn by the esteemed Jessie Oleson of Cakespy fame? Now we have truly arrived! Do shop her Etsy store for your holiday gifts, and come to our December 4th Anniversary party at White Rabbit in NYC to win some prizes from her in our raffle! Jessie - you rock our world! Also, on a personal note, next year I am determined to make it to Seattle and go cupcake hopping with Jessie.

I love Cupcakes Take the Cake

Want to see more of Jessie, Cuppie and Cakespy?

Check out her Flickr account.

Read our interview with her

Watch our other interview with her

Comments

Nichelle said…
I love this!
Cakespy said…
Aww, thanks!! And all of you are welcome to cupcake with me in Seattle--anytime!! You girls rock my world. Happy Anniversary in advance!
Lyns said…
Jessie another awesome piece of artwork! Congrats!
Lyns
Anonymous said…
That made me smile. Cakespy is the best. We love her art.
Jo said…
Aw, cool :)