Poundcake and Pink Cupcakes at Open Source Cupcakes


Poundcake and Pink Cupcakes, originally uploaded by nichellest.

I'm here in Philadelphia for Open Source Cupcakes at Indy Hall. I just met Dana and Katie. Plus, I met Amanda from Wish-Cake.
Cupcake Flavors include:
Orange Chocolate
Vegan Champagne
Candy Cane
Nearly Red Velvet
Pumpkin Spice
Carrot Cake
Pineapple Upside-Down Cupcake
Vegan Grasshopper

Plus there are even apple cup-pies!

I have to go eat some cupcakes now! More pictures and blog posts later. See the full photo set on Flickr.

Comments

ah, these are pretty!
Unknown said…
Hey Sweets~I've nominated you for a Marie Antoinette, A real person, A real award! Love your blog and hope you accept this award in the spirit in which it was given. See my blog posting of 11.16 for details. Many hugs, Caar
Peg said…
Very pretty! Hey does anyone know what size/# icing tube one uses to make swirls like that?