Rockin' Cupcakes, Rockport, Massachusetts

Rockin' Cupcakes

Rockin' Cupcakes in Rockport, Massachusetts, which we posted about in August, is indeed open, even though they don't seem to have a website (we highly recommend bakeries set up even a basic website with your hours, location, and menu).

Here's what Yelp user Bridget had to say:

My eyes were drawn to the TopScotch. It was a chocolate cupcake base with two inches tall vanilla frosting and a butterscotch dip shell. Holy cupcake! The dip makes me think of going to the Dairy train and getting soft serve cones with dip that hardens to a crisp shell of sweetness. want.need.gimme. This was my cupcake of choice. Although a bit awkard to first bite into because the tower of frosting, I braved my sweet and chomped down. The cake was moist! The frosting was sweet and not gritty and the dip was butterscotchy goodness.

And here's one of their Boston Cream cupcakes, which has a vanilla cake, filled with vanilla pudding and topped with chocolate frosting from Flickr user BigPinkCupcake



Rockin' Cupcakes
42 Bearskin Neck
Rockport, MA 01966
(978) 852-8282
(979) 852-8156

Comments

Jess said…
I had the Topscotch... it was amazing!
Here I am trying to massacre the icing: http://ohmywonderful.blogspot.com/2009/02/cupcakes.html#links