Sweetface Bakery, San Francisco

Sweet Face Sweets logo

Another of the custom cupcake companies I didn't get to try while I was in San Francisco is Sweetface Bakery, which I discovered via a Google ad when looking up cupcakes. I am thinking about coming back to SF for CupcakeCamp2, so may get to try them soon. I love their logo.

Sweet Face Sweets cupcakes

They offer flavors like:

Bana-Bana-Fo-Fana

Banana Cake with Caramel Buttercream Frosting

Cherry Jubilation

White Chocolate Cake with Cherry-licious Frosting

Please Sir, May I Have S’more?


Graham Cracker Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting and Marshmallow Fluff

Chocolate Macaroon

Coconut Cake Covered in Chocolate Ganache and Shredded Coconut

Sweet Face Sweets cupcakes

They also have filled cupcakes such as these:

Ciao Bella

Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Hazelnut Buttercream Filling and Frosting and Caramelized Hazelnuts

Lemony Raspberry White Chocolate

Lemon Cake with White Chocolate Buttercream Filling and Frosting Topped with Fresh Raspberries

Mocha Express

Dark Chocolate Cake with Mocha Mousse Filling and Mocha Buttercream Frosting

Cherry cupcakes from Sweetface Bakery

Anyone tried them? If so, let us know what you thought.

Sweetface Bakery
415~793~9098
info at sweetfacesweets.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
I ordered their chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting for my birthday party. Yum! Perfect cupcake to frosting ratio and very moist cake. And it had a chocolate drizzled strawberry on top - double yum!
Anonymous said…
Love the s'mores and ciao bella cupcakes. So good! They told me they're going to have gingerbread cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for Dec. - can't wait!