Thanksgiving cupcakes

These would be perfect to bring to a family gathering on Thanksgiving, no? They're from Kenna's Cupcake Company of Minneapolis, Minnesota. As for me, since I pretty much plan to eat cupcakes most of Wednesday, Friday and Saturday while I'm visiting Austin, I may take a break on Thanksgiving, but you never know. I am looking forward to pumpkin cupcakes; it's such a great flavor when done right.

Are you planning on making (or eating) Thanksgiving cupcakes, or will pumpkin pie do the trick?

Thanksgiving cupcakes from Kenna's Cupcake Company

Comments

dulzura magica said…
Wow love the details!!!
CupK8 said…
Mmm.. Thanksgiving cupcakes. :)

My family demanded I make them holiday cupcakes - in a very nice way, of course. ;) So yes, I will be baking cupcakes, but I'm going the sweet potato route instead of pumpkin.