Cupcake a Day, Day 2: Billy's Bakery

Sometimes the iPhone takes these weird photos so I'll go with it. I
was in Chelsea at Olive Garden and it got late so I came to Billy's,
with Katie Holmes' photo on the wall and the staff getting ready to
close up but a few last customers coming in.

The cake (vanilla) is pretty dry but I don't really mind. I wanted
some super sweet buttercream cause I've had a kindof rough day and it
did the trick bit I ate 3/4 of it and that's more than enough.

Cuteness - a guy came to the door with a dog and couldn't come in so
the staffer brought his order to the door. I just scored a free scone
and a blueberry muffin! Just by being here late. Will have in the
morning.

I say: good if you're in the neighborhood. Best I've ever had here was
a chocolate cherry with real cherries in the cake but that must be a
special one.

www.billysbakerynyc.com

Comments