Cupcake dress: still time to ask for it for the holidays!

Cupcake Tunic

Via Amanda Siegers on Flickr, I discovered this cupcake dress Modcloth is selling for $117.99. They say:

This pretty tunic from UK indie designer Darimeya is as sweet as your favorite dessert without any of the calories! The delicious cupcake print is just the beginning. Featuring a unique, pearl-embellished collar, this short-sleeved dress is easily dressed up or down, so it's your perfect party pick for this holiday season.

What I really like about it is that the cupcakes are subtle. I mean, I love cupcakes, obviously, but am not sure if I would wear a dress like one of these or this one (which I do like, but it's still very cupcaked out). This one, though? For sure!

Comments

Jenny Rae said…
SO CUTE!!! i love it! i totally want it.
Anonymous said…
Um, it kind of looks like something my granny would wear. I just think the pearls are all wrong.
I love cupcakes but a cupcake dress is so kitsch but that's probably why people would love it.
Sorry to be a spoil sport.