Cupcake murder mystery book deal

More fictional cupcakes! (Though we have to wait until 2010 for them, boo.) From Publishers Marketplace:

Jennifer McKinlay's SPRINKLE WITH MURDER, BUTTER CREAM BUMP OFF, and DEATH BY THE DOZEN, a new cozy mystery featuring the owner of Fairy Tale Cupcakes, an Arizona bakery specializing in cupcakes, for publication in Spring 2010; and writing as Lucy Lawrence STUCK TO DEATH, a new cozy mystery featuring a woman and her specialty store, Vintage Papers, to Allison Brandau at Berkley Prime Crime, in a nice deal, in a three-book deal, for publication in Fall 2009, by Jacky Sach at BookEnds.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi! I'm Jenn McKinlay, the cupcake murder mystery writer.
I'm just finishing the rough draft of SPRINKLE WITH MURDER. It has been so much fun to write, especially the research. (Really? I need to eat more cupcakes? How I suffer for my art...ahem, yeah right!)
BTW, I love your site! It's one of my favorite research spots!
-JM