CupcakeCamp2, more pix!

This one's from flickr user Dave Schumaker, who has many other images up from CupcakeCamp2.



It's labeled a peanut butter banana bacon cupcake, but I think it sounds an awful lot like the uberfamous Elvis Cupcake!



I'm a vegetarian, so I've never been able to taste any of the bacon cupcakes, but something tells me this might be my reaction too. *grin* (I should note that I totally trust Rachel, and she raves about the Elvis Cupcake, so YMMV.)


Update! I heard from subjective on Flickr, who says, "I baked the
Bacon/Banana/Peanut Butter "Elvis" cupcake in SF...




And was inspired by Brownie's recipe
blondieandbrownie.blogspot.com/2008/11/happy-birthday-rachel.html
but added a filling of cream cheese/dark chocolate

to push it over the top closer to heart attack level.

Used 100% organic ingredients though to soften the blow ;)"


So, there you have it. Brownie's famous Elvis cupcake

hits the left coast!



Comments

Shhh said…
I love bacon. I love cupcakes. But I don't know if those two loves should have their way with my mouth.

However, I did drool a little when I looked at the picture.