Grover The Monster at the End of This Book cupcakes

Grover There's a Monster at the End of This Book cupcakes

I love when cupcakes inspire creativity drawing from pop culture. To me, it's part of why cupcakes are so fun, popular and versatile, because they can take almost any form, including beloved characters from kids' TV shows!

These adorable Grover cupcakes come from blogger PargoNet, who writes (I changed her link cause it was broken):

In celebration of National Library Week, one of our high schools hosted a contest for teachers to create “edible books.” The idea was to create some edible representation of a book. My favorite was the cupcake Grovers for “There’s a Monster at the End of This Book” for two reasons: first the cupcakes were too cute (and something I might be able to replicate) and second, it is one of my favorite childhood books and is now a favorite of my two year old. The teachers did a great job!

So this got me thinking, how would you you represent your favorite web site or online tool in edible form? Any ideas?


And here's the cover of The Monster at the End of This Book to compare:

Cover of The Monster at the End of This Book

Comments

Stephanie said…
Oh man, I LOVE that book!
Anonymous said…
one of my childhood favorites! my dad used to do funny voices and get all dramatic about not turning the page. we loved it. it comes in pop-up now.
Brite Lines said…
Just seeing that cover brings back a flood of memories. I haven't thought of that in probably 20 years - is strange what refreshes your recollection and emotions. Thanks!
SW said…
When my mom would read that book to me I would crack up, EVERY time!
-bonbon