More awesome iPhone cupcakes

Remember the famous iPhone cupcakes that Nick and Danielle Boulton made for Ignite NYC II that sparked a thousand (seemingly) geeky blog posts? Well, now there are more, courtesy of birthday boy Scott Kleinberg over at Redeye. Check them out:

more iPhone cupcakes!

Scott writes:

Today is my birthday, and these are my iPhone cupcakes. iWife is the most wonderful wife an iPhone blogger -- and normal guy -- could possibly have.

She's quite creative. And sneaky. She had to grab my phone when I wasn't holding it (I know! When would that be?!?), get a screenshot and copy it into cupcake form.

I love these. Eating them will be tough.


I have to say (and I promise Apple didn't pay me a thing - in fact, today I paid a $200 cancellation charge to Sprint!) that my iPhone has made my life SO much easier. It's my first smartphone and I'm still learning about it but I love being able to blog cupcake photos instantly. Yay iPhones, iPhone cupcakes and birthdays!

Comments