Red velvet vegan cupcakes from Coco's Cupcake Cafe in Pittsburgh


Yum-yum! I love cupcakes, and as a vegetarian, I'm thrilled to see vegan cupcake alternatives. These are from Coco's Cupcake Cafe and are shared via Flickr user foonus. That's some serious frosting right there.

Comments

Danelle said…
OH MAN!!! Vegan Cupcakes make me feel all good inside. :) <3 The frosting looks great too!
Erin said…
There is an even better cupcake place in Pittsburgh called Dozen. They usually have a vegan cupcake everyday. They are great!
OMG, look at that frosting piled so high... my mouth is watering!
Anonymous said…
We tried Dozen as well, though I didn't get a good picture. Their frosting was better (and not so outrageous in quantity) but the cake itself was sub-par.
Stacie Joy said…
Thanks foonus, for the update, tasting notes, and the lovely pictures.

And thanks too to Erin, Elisa, and Danelle for their comments.