Tad Carpenter's holiday artwork on Trophy Cupcakes cupcakes

We've posted lots of cupcake-themed art on this blog, but this innovation takes cupcake art to a whole new level. Seattle's Trophy Cupcakes commissioned artist Tad Carpenter to use his illustrations on their cupcakes (via Tad's Flickr account). To me, this is such a wonderful idea, because it supports an artist, gets his work out to more people, and provides truly unique cupcakes. I would SO spend a little extra on artistic cupcakes. Imagine if we could all go ask our local bakeries to put our favorite artists' work on their cupcakes? Plus I like this promotion because I happen to be a fan of Tad's style of artwork, but had never heard of him, and now I can check out his other work too.



And Tad wrote on his blog: "I can promise you they taste even better than they look."

See more of Trophy Cupcakes' holiday cupcakes here. I would add those but want this post to be all about Tad.

Comments