Treats Truck now offering candy cane cupcakes

New York City's Treats Truck, which will be celebrating National Cupcake Day this Monday, December 15th, is now selling candy cane cupcakes (via Twitter).

Treats Truck

Here's their schedule the rest of the week - perhaps I will finally get to enjoy them.

Wed, Dec 10 12-3:30: 45th St. & 6th Av.
Thurs, Dec 11 12-3:30: 38th St. & 5th Av.
Fri, Dec 12 12-3:30: 45th St. & 6th Av.
12-5: 2nd Truck - 6th Av. & 20th St.
Sat, Dec 13 12-4: UWS, Bway in 80's (Call)

And sortof an aside, but more of a begging for help from me (please indulge my frustration for a moment - thanks!):

On a personal I-feel-like-I-know-nothing-about-the-Internet note, I will send whoever can tell me how to properly do a screengrab from Twitter, in a way that works for me so it looks like this, a cupcake cookbook. Promise. I have tried Tweetshots, I have tried various other methods, and it's one of those blogger meltdown moments when I feel way too stupid.

Or maybe it's just late and it's time for dinner and a cupcake! Still, it's aggravating. Once I figure that out, we will have a Cupcake Tweet of the Day on here, because there is too much Twitter cupcake goodness happening not to share the love.

Write me at cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com

Comments