Our friend and interviewee Violet Blue goes deep inside CupcakeCamp to find out what happens there as "roving baked goods correspondent" for Geek Entertainment TV (GETV). As you should know by now, CupcakeCamp2 is this Sunday in San Francisco. I am SO excited! (thanks to Jackson for the tip.
To be honest, I'm a little nervous about the sheer size of this event. But I'm ready to represent Cupcakes Take the Cake and basically eat as many cupcakes as I possibly can. Last time, there were approximately 300 people and 500+ cupcakes according to Ariel Waldman, and this time there are slated to be almost 1,500 cupcakes!! Bring your appetites and RSVP here.
I love Irina Slutsky's answer: "I'm here because cute boys eat cupcakes..."
Watch the interview:
Cupcake Camp happens Sunday, December 7, 2-5 pm at The Satisfactory (offices of Get Satisfaction), 164 South Park Street, San Francisco, California
To be honest, I'm a little nervous about the sheer size of this event. But I'm ready to represent Cupcakes Take the Cake and basically eat as many cupcakes as I possibly can. Last time, there were approximately 300 people and 500+ cupcakes according to Ariel Waldman, and this time there are slated to be almost 1,500 cupcakes!! Bring your appetites and RSVP here.
I love Irina Slutsky's answer: "I'm here because cute boys eat cupcakes..."
Watch the interview:
Cupcake Camp happens Sunday, December 7, 2-5 pm at The Satisfactory (offices of Get Satisfaction), 164 South Park Street, San Francisco, California
Comments