When a one-year-old meets a cupcake

The Sugar Fairy at Cupcakes and All Things Sweet posted a hilarious photo set of her daughter's reaction to the two cupcakes she got from Cup-a-Cake in Queensland, Australia. Hilarious! Plus the vibrating finger in the first photo completely captivates me. Do check out the entire set.

"Ooops Mummy, my finger slipped" The temptation was just too great (there's a tiny finger mark near the Jaffa)


In for the kill. There was no holding him back so I just kept taking photos. Fun memories.

Comments

I would do the same thing!Cute.
Danelle said…
kids know how to have fun! Happy New Year!!
Anonymous said…
That would be my kids! One is 17 and he would still do it. Gotta love 'em.

Happy New Year,
Cindy
Hania said…
Im hungry now! :x
Happy New Year !
Hayley said…
That's so cute :)