Lovely garden-party cupcakes

What garden party wouldn't be enhanced by these beauties?

Garden Party Birthday Cupcakes

Not only are cupcakes elegant and lovely, the photo amazing, but the prose, my friends, the prose!

"Exactly what every little hostess or host needs, gorgeous high-tea cupcakes to complete the perfect Garden Party Birthday!
Light and moist Caramel Cupcakes enswirled with smooth White Chocolate Buttercream."

Image, cupcakes, and writing by Bev of SugarBloom Cupcakes. *sigh* Perfect.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Absolutely gorgeous!!!
Winnie Banh said…
Beaaautiful!
TexasGrammie said…
So very cute. I love your blog and visit often. You are very talented and I love everything you design. I can just smell all that yummy sugar!!
Abbie said…
Those are so unbelievably CUTE!
Michele Reed said…
Those are too pretty to eat!! (but I could probably manage to eventually bring myself to do it, lol)
Hi All!
Thanks for posting Stacie Joy!
If I had any left I'd post y'all one!
xox