Obama-mania in cupcakes!

Like a lot of the world, I'm excited to watch the inauguration of the 44th president of the United States tomorrow. Until then, I'll tide myself over with pictures of inaugural cupcakes and Obama-related bakery bits.

WookieWife shares this one:
Obama Cupcakes


Ohio's Lorain County's own Ronnie44052 shares that the office will be snacking on these delicious-looking cupcakes tomorrow:
Inaugural cupcakes

Fejsez shares these winners:
Obama cupcakes


Flickr photog heather shares these (made with marzipan):
obama cupcakes for derek

And psimac shares this Obama cupcake sign, which I think is from Irvine, California:
Obama Mania

Brendaj posted this shot of yummy red velvet inauguration cupcakes, made to share with lucky coworkers:
Inaugural cupcakes


These cream cheese frosting-topped red velvet cupcakes are from esherman:
Inauguration Cupcakes! Red velvet cake with vanilla cream cheese frosting!


Steve and Sara shared this Obama cupcake sign from right here in NYC:
Obama cookies and cupcakes


How about this gorgeous tower of Obama cupcake happiness? Totally love it! Thanks to photog megpi for it and another winner.
inauguration cupcakes

I'm hopeful I'll get some more Obama-cake pics soon. If I weren't so backlogged with projects, I'd even think about baking my own for an inauguration party tomorrow. Have cupcake shots you want to share? Post 'em to Flickr at CTTC's group. Remember that I won't post a non-Creative Commons licensed shot, though, so please adjust your settings accordingly.


Comments

Anonymous said…
I took the picture of the cupcakes in the same shop psmiac took his picture. It is theSweet Spot Baker's Workshop at the Irvine Spectrum Center.
Jennywenny said…
How cute! I also did some red velvet, cream cheese, blueberry cupcakes in honor of this occasion!