Tub of Cupcakes


Tub of Cupcakes, originally uploaded by nichellest.

Cupcakes are not only delicious, but are also beautiful and artistic.
Today, I was honored to be the subject (along with dozens of cupcakes) of a photo shoot by my friend Matty Baker, AKA The Drunken Photographer. Matty is a photoblogger and he was inspired to do this photo shoot by a photo spread that famed photographer Annie Leibovitz did of Whoopi Goldberg taken way back in 1984.

True to his last name, Matty also baked ALL the cupcakes, and used Magnolia Bakery's buttercream frosting recipe. The cupcakes were different flavors including lemon, vanilla and pineapple. BTW, I only ate one. It was a fun way to spend a slushy, snowy afternoon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
that is the cutest thing! frame it.
amy
Anonymous said…
what a great shot! seriously, you only ate ONE?!
Carrie Rowe said…
oh my gosh, this is amazing!!! you look fabulous :)
Uncle Beefy said…
Pure buttercreamtastic awesomeness!!!
Stevie Jean said…
love it! how sweet ;)
Anonymous said…
Great Pic, but crop that toilet!
Anonymous said…
Dope shot!!! btw.I would have killed atleast 3 cupcakes
Anonymous said…
that is amazing - I agree with Amy, you definitely need to frame it!
Anonymous said…
HOLY FABULOUS CUPCAKE HEAVEN! This is a dream! Did you eat your way outa the tub? :)
Amanda said…
I love that picture.

And contrary to what Anonymous said up there, I think the toilet, rug, and other bathroom fixtures just make the picture that much better. I wouldn't crop a thing. :)
Anonymous said…
You are the CUTEST ever!!!
cupcake hugs, diana
This is GREAT!!!! You totally need to frame it and hang it in your bathroom!
Sugar Daze said…
What a great photo! Must have been a fun shoot. You look awesome!
Anonymous said…
AWESOME!!!!
Jennifer said…
A tub of cupcakes would be just heavenly!!! Instead of Calgon ..take me away. It would be Cupcake..take me away! I love this pic!