BMW and lotto ball cupcakes

Sugarbloom Cupcakes in Perth, Western Australia, has come up with these wonderful BMW and lotto cupcakes. I don't know why exactly company logo cupcakes wow me so much; it's not that I'm a huge BMW fan or anything. I think it's more that it's a really visible, recognizable logo, that has then been added onto my favorite dessert! Via Flickr

BMW Cupcake
Vanilla Cupcake with Baileys Irish Buttercream

BMW Cupcake
Vanilla Cupcake with Baileys Irish Buttercream

Comments

Miniemay said…
These are amazingly clean and wonderful looking! Do you mind if I ask how you get the icing so smooth? Is it fondant?
Snooky doodle said…
Nice cupcakes ! awesome!
LOVE the BMW cupcake, nicey done:)


http://whimsicalcakecreations.blogspot.com
Melinda said…
baileys irish butter cream...is that recipe online somewhere?
Anonymous said…
I agree...they are too clean to be buttercream...however if so, HOW IS DONE THAT CLEAN! they are amazing
Jacqueline said…
you are so good with your work!