Ice Cream Cupcakes At Cold Stone Creamery



I was just skimming the Google alert email on cupcakes, and I saw a press release from Cold Stone Creamery.

is adding a twist to the latest popular dessert, creating premium ice cream cupcakes, sold for a limited time nationwide for just $9.99 a pack. Known as an ice cream innovator, Cold Stone is breaking into another category for sweet indulgences with three signature cupcake Creations. Offered from Feb. 4 – March 31, 2009, these cupcakes are the sweetest gift for any sweetheart during Valentine’s Day.

“These ice cream cupcakes are a perfect new addition to Cold Stone’s offerings of indulgent desserts,” said Suzanne Schutz, vice president of Cold Stone marketing. “We’ve enhanced our menu of deliciously affordable luxuries, while creating a new setting for cupcake lovers to experience this sweet trend.”

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amazing now you can have your cupcake and ice cream too!
What a fabulous idea. They say a limited time but this is one of those ideas that so good I am sure it will be around for a long time to come.
Anonymous said…
My mom bought Ice Cream Cupcakes at BJ's warehouse. They came with a really small variety, but they are probably a ton cheaper than Coldstone's :D
I just tried these this afternoon. Here's my unofficial review on flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/projectdomestication/3256248619/in/pool-cupcakestakethecake
Jenny said…
That sounds yummy! I'm going to have to try it!
Anonymous said…
The Limited Offer of these is the 9.99 price point. They will not be going anywhere after March 31st, stores will just be able to see them at any price they pick.
And they are delicious...trust me. I make them!
Anonymous said…
i had these at my sister in laws birthday party. i wish they weren't limited time because i'd love them for my daughter's 2nd birthday this aug.