Pink lion cupcakes

These adorable pink lion cupcakes are from Vancouver's Coco Cake Cupcakes via Flickr

Mini Gang Of Pink Lion Cupcakes!

Update: Lyndsay says on the Coco Cake Cupcakes blog:

I really thought I was making adorable little pink furry bears for a cute baby named Kiana's 1st birthday... but I think I ended up making a lion/bear hybrid! Nonetheless I had a real blast making specialty bear (lion?) Coco Cake Vanilla cupcakes, frosted with vanilla buttercream and fondant, -- and a CRAZY CAKE for cute Kiana! I hope I get to make more animal cupcakes soon cause I was dying of cuteness overload each time I iced one of the little bear's faces... they all have slightly different expressions!!

Comments

Nicole said…
Well, these are just the cutest cupcakes ever!!
Coco Cake Land said…
WOWEEEE!!! thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! i'm thrilled!!!
gyoza*girl said…
oooh, SO cute! :)