Pleasantville, New York's Flour & Sun Bakery has soft opening



Flour & Sun Bakery has just opened in Pleasantville, New York (part of Westchester). They are long-time posters in our Flickr pool and we're so excited to see them open. I'm hoping to get there to taste their cupcakes in the next few weeks. They had a soft launch on February 13th and sold 500 cupcakes!

You can see more photos in their Flickr account and look for their grand opening next month.






Chocolate with Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough center.




Lemon cupcakes, Flickr caption: "Since my bakery is called Flour & Sun, I am looking for a cute way to add a sun to my cupcakes. This is one try."




Mint cupcake with a peppermint patty inside - this is the one I most want to try!

Flour & Sun Bakery
19 Washington Avenue
Pleasantville, NY 10570
914-495-3232
flourandsunbakery at gmail.com

Comments

Anonymous said…
I work right by this bakery and have been there twice so far. The cupcakes fresher than you usually find in the city and yummy too!
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the tip, I will be going by as soon as I can!

Vicki in Yorktown.
Maria said…
O...M...G... I NEED a peppermint patty cupcake!