The Atlanta Cupcake Factory, c/o guest photographer and taster!


CTTC's friend from Georgia shot some images of The Atlanta Cupcake Factory for us. We thank Brian, and Jamie of The Atlanta Cupcake Factory for their time.

Atlanta Cupcake Factory

Welcoming signage and windows.


I love this slogan!

Atlanta Cupcake Factory

The cupcakes:

Atlanta Cupcake Factory

Don'tcha just love that sign? Stressed is Desserts spelled backward. Cute!


Atlanta Cupcake Factory


Yummy red velvet:

Atlanta Cupcake Factory



The El Diablo (Mexican chocolate with a touch-o-cayenne pepper):

Atlanta Cupcake Factory




The lovely Jamie Fahey:

Atlanta Cupcake Factory

(Maker of deliciousness. You can read our CTTC interview with her here.)




Atlanta Cupcake Factory

Chocolate/chocolate and coconut, awaiting tasting by Brian.





Atlanta Cupcake Factory

Chocolate oreo and sugar-cookie latte. Mmm...





I'd probably eat these two first, carrot cake and lemon/lemon (topped with blueberries!):

Atlanta Cupcake Factory

I love carrot cake cupcakes!



And here they are sliced open:

Atlanta Cupcake Factory


Brian sez, "Everything smelled and tasted fantastic! Jamie was very welcoming to me, and to all her customers. You can tell she really loves her cupcakes and her clientele. All the cupcake frostings were thick and decadent, and there's not a cupcake in the bunch I wouldn't want more of."

In fact, our intrepid photographer and taster went back just last night for the St. Patty's Day's specials (a chocolate-mint, if I'm not mistaken) and the El Diablo, which he reports as deliciousness with "just the right amount of kick." No need to mop the brow and chug water after eating this spicy treat.


All photos courtesy of Brian Wible (aka Mister Wombat) of Atlanta, Georgia.

Cupcakes courtesy of:
The Atlanta Cupcake Factory
624 N. Highland Ave. NE
Atlanta
, GA 30306
order line: 678.358.9195




Comments

mister wombat said…
thank you for asking me to visit jamie in your stead. we just gotta find a way to get you here so you can see why i only have raves about her cupcakes.
Robin said…
Wow, fantastic pictures. You will be bookmarked!
Rosa said…
Now, how and why did I miss this??? I went to Atlanta several months ago and specifically looked for cupcakes. I did end up at The Highland Bakery, also known for great cupcakes; but there wasn't quite this selection! Wow. (http://cozyrosy.blogspot.com/2008/12/another-week-has-blurred-by.html)
Next time, I know where I'm heading as soon as I hit town! I'm a cupcake junkie!!!
Staci said…
I live in Atlanta and have been to the ACF. SOOOOOO good!!