Bacon mini cupcakes at Bacon Takedown

I managed to get to the Bacon Takedown and snap some photos of Keavy Landreth of Kumquat Cupcakery and her famous bacon mini cupcakes.

Bacon mini cupcakes from Kumquat Cupcakery

Keavy Landreth of Kumquat Cupcakery with her bacon mini cupcake

Bacon mini cupcakes from Kumquat Cupcakery

The official website of yesterday's Bacon Takedown in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, seems to be down, but I can tell you that it was sold out, sadly, but Blondie of Blondie and Brownie got in and tried everything.

Since it was sold out well before I arrived, I can just tell you these smelled delicious and are now officially going on the Kumquat Cupcakery menu. Catch her weekends at the pop-up market in Dumbo, where I plan to this weekend - my last chance before Passover!

Comments

I am beyond psyched about these bacon cupcakes. I watched a video of her eating these last night, and I was entranced. I'm heading over this weekend to try them out.
Katie said…
I had one of her bacon cupcakes this weekend at the Brooklyn Flea... All I can say is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
Unknown said…
mannnn if i ate meat i would totally try those! keavy is so cuteee i think i have a girl crush on her :P