Coolest. Cupcake. Cakes. Ever.

Okay, I know that's not really fair because there are so many very cool cupcake cakes out there, but these just blew me away. They're all by Flickr user minicoopergirl06, and while you can't buy them directly from her, she hopes to have her own bakery someday, and of course we'll let you know when that happens. In the meantime, check out her cupcake cake handiwork.
I like cupcake cakes that give you a hint (or even more than a hint) that they are actually made of cupcakes, and these do that while also making it clear they're more than just some cupcakes clumped together.

I'm not sure which is my favorite: Dr. Seuss or the dragon. Click here to see her other cupcake cakes. Found via the Cupcake Story Flickr pool.


made of 36 cupcakes


made of 24 cupcakes


made of 24 cupcakes


made of 24 cupcakes


"48 ct. cupcake cake, all done in buttercream. I hand drew the dragon and then airbrushed it in."

Comments

Screamin' Mama said…
I love this idea!! I always decorate cupcakes individually! These are definitely the coolest cupcakes. Loved the dragon one.
Jennifer said…
Those are very cool. Artistic talent is something I just don't have. I couldn't draw that dragon to save my life. These are amazingly good.
Anonymous said…
I'm normally pretty anti-cupcake-cakes however these are pretty impressive!