Via the Black Box Bakery Flickr cupcake set. They're located in Los Angeles, see below for contact info. All photos by Julie Viens of Black Box Bakery, captions by me.

Orange-flavored "flower power" cupcakes

I love how cute these pig cupcakes are!

panda cupcakes

While in real life I don't like spiders, I'd totally eat this spider cupcake.

I have to admit that these alien cupcakes spook me out a little bit.
Black Box Bakery
sorentaine at aol.com
All cupcakes start at $3.00 a piece, with price increasing based off of intricacy of decoration.
Minimum 1/2 dozen per order, with 1 week minimum lead time.

Orange-flavored "flower power" cupcakes

I love how cute these pig cupcakes are!

panda cupcakes

While in real life I don't like spiders, I'd totally eat this spider cupcake.

I have to admit that these alien cupcakes spook me out a little bit.
Black Box Bakery
sorentaine at aol.com
All cupcakes start at $3.00 a piece, with price increasing based off of intricacy of decoration.
Minimum 1/2 dozen per order, with 1 week minimum lead time.
Comments