Spotlight on Flickr user cakeflower

Today's spotlight is on Flickr user cakeflower - the adorable monkey cake and matching cupcakes caught my eye, but there's a whole Flickr cupcake set to enjoy! See more on her blog A Little Something....Sweet!

And I am aware that some of the holidays reflected here have passed, but I'm one of those people who likes "breakfast food" at dinner and vice versa, so I kindof think if a cupcake is cute/delicious in December, the same holds in March. Meaning, I totally appreciate and love holiday cupcakes, but I wish, say, all the chocolate mint green cupcakes I see popping up for St. Patrick's Day were around all year! So forgive the untimeliness of some of these, I hope they'll still make you smile.

Mod Monkey Cake & Cupcakes
Vanilla cake and cupcakes with vanilla buttercream and fondant decorations. For a 1st birthday party.


Chocolate cupcake filled and iced with marshmallow fluff buttercream and dipped in semi-sweet chocolate.

Trio of Valentine Cupcakes

Christmas cupcakes

Caramel Apple cupcakes cinnamon cream cheese frosting
Caramel apple cupcake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting for soccer party

Practicing the piping
Chocolate with chocolate and swirled chocolate and vanilla buttercream

Comments

Molly said…
That chocolate cupcake with the marshmellow frosting looks amazing!