Teddy bears, s'mores and more

Just a personal note - I'm sick today, one of those annoying headache/full body annoying things where I slept at night and then slept until 2 p.m. and can barely think about eating anything. But looking at these adorable cupcakes made me want one. I don't really have the energy to go seek out a cupcake or make any, but I would totally eat one if someone brought it to me. What about you: Do you crave cupcakes when you're sick?

S'mores Cupcakes
"Beautiful s'mores cupcakes top with marshmallow whippedcream frosting. A sprinkle of mini chocolate chips, teddy grahams and a marshmallow."

By Chicago's Beautiful Cakes (via Flickr)
5814 W. Higgins Ave Chicago, IL 60630
Tel (773) 777-7535
Fax (773) 777-4745

Comments

Anonymous said…
this is Jenna from KaTom. I don't know if Stacie has talked to you about me but I am so sorry you feel sick. Those cupcakes look too cute!

I am hold right now. Always a treat.

Someone here is going to bake those cupcakes in the ice cream cones and bring them tomorrow. I'm too excited about it.
Anonymous said…
It's not unusual for me to crave sweets when I'm under the weather and those cupcakes look delicious. I really enjoy your blog. Makes me wanna go bake every time I come to this blog.
Hope you feel better.
~LexiB.
Anonymous said…
hope you feel better soon
cheers
Eden
x
Christine said…
I alway crave cupcakes!!! Hope you feel better soon.

Blessings,
Christine