The Atlanta Cupcake Factory on CNN today!

Did I miss it? I was working all afternoon and now will be at work all night, more's the pity. I love The Atlanta Cupcake Factory and CNN (Anderson Cooper -- I'm still here for you!!), so I'm bummed to have missed Jamie and the gang on CNN. You can see some still snaps from the event here.

They were all being featured on CNN's new show, "My City, My Secrets!" on at 11 am Eastern Time. I couldn't find the clip, so perhaps it isn't up yet. I'm hoping to find it to share with y'all. (It appears to be an iReport-related thing.)

Congrats Jamie and The Atlanta Cupcake Factory!

Atlanta Cupcake Factory

Shot by Brian Wible for Cupcakes Take the Cake.



Comments

Jamie said…
Thanks Stacie! It was very quick - if you blinked you missed it! They condensed a 1/2 day of shooting down to about 30 seconds but we did get quite a few people who came in today because they'd seen it. Thanks CNN!