Peeps cupcakes!

I'm working on Easter and Passover cupcake posts (trying to get them up in a timely manner, I promise!) but just had to post some Peeps cupcakes first!


Strawberry Peeps cupcake from Boulder's Tee & Cakes

peep cupcake big
via JustJENN on Flickr - get her recipe for these brown sugar cupcakes here

Easter Bunny Cupcakes
Easter bunny Peeps cupcakes from Flickr user Fingers in the Frosting of the blog Culinarily Obsessed

Chick Peep Cupcakes
Colored peeps with matching cupcake wrappers from Smiley's Sweets and Creations via Flickr

cotton candy PEEPS cupcakes!
Cotton candy Peeps cupcakes (!!) from Retro Bakery Las Vegas via Flickr

Comments

Anonymous said…
great idea!!! It motivates me to make cupcakes with peeps for Easter
Sharon said…
The color coordination in these cupcakes are brilliant! The ones with the blue chicks and coral icing are beautiful and the pink bunnies on the grass cupcakes are amazing! I never knew peeps would make such a cute cupcake topper!! I missed this Easter but I'll most definitely try these out next year!