Cuppie Takes Seattle

Jessie of CakeSpy is having an art show in Seattle! I snagged this shot by Rakka of the show being set up at Trophy Cupcakes.


hanging the cakespy trophy show


The show starts tomorrow, May 6, at 6 pm at 1815 N. 45th Street, Seattle, Washington. There will be some free cupcakes, so get in line, people!


Cupcakes at Trophy Cupcakes

I am completely head over heels in love with Jessie's work. One of the few pieces of art I have hanging in my kitchen is an original CakeSpy piece. Yay!

Hey Seattle people, if you go to the show, please post your pictures on Flickr or to our pool. I'd love to see how things go! (Or, mail some shots to Stacie via Cupcakestakethecake (at) gmail (dot) com.)









Comments

Patti-Kakes said…
Hmmm, I don't know whether to be amused or deeply disturbed by this photo, lol. I mean, if a cuppie is eating another cuppie,isn't that cuppie-canibalism? ;-) I guess they're just enjoying the sweet taste of "fallen friends" ;-)
I love Jessie's work! I am currently waiting for my custom piece! Go Cakespy!!!
Cakespy said…
Thanks so much for the Cuppie Love! The only regret I have about the show is that you three can't be here with me!