Just a dog and her pupcake

Blogger Sunshine in the City sent us this post about her dog Miss Blair's very first pupcake! It was from Buttercup's Paw-tisserie in Park Slope, Brooklyn, which describes itself as "all-natural NYC dog bakery" and goes on to say:

Buttercup's PAW-tisserie is a gourmutt dog bakery in NYC specializing in freshly baked, all natural and healthy treats. Buttercup's PAW-tisserie was founded because we love dogs and wanted to provide a healthier alternative to commercially available dog treats which contain many additives, by-products and preservatives. Furthermore, though there are now many "All Natural" dog treats available, many use natural flavorings, artificial food colorings and unhealthy ingredients such as sugar and salt. Our doggie-licious treats are baked fresh with strictly no added sugar, salt, or preservatives. (read more on their about page)

How sweet:







See Sunshine in the City for more adorable dog/pupcake photos. I'm glad Miss Blair had such a yummy experience!

Comments

Pearl Berries said…
Oh my goodness! What a cutie-patutie! Now I need to start a doggie cupcake bakery in NWA so that I can see happy puppies on a daily basis.

I will thnak you for your inspiration when I am famous!