Mary Had a Little Lamb cupcakes

I see something like this and am so delighted by the creativity of those who post in our Flickr pool. What will they think of next?

Mary Had a Little Lamb

This one is by Little Miss Cupcake Paris (via Flickr), and if you're in Paris (France) tonight, go check out the Shopping and Bubbles event, with cupcakes from Little Miss Cupcake!

Her caption:
These sheep were part of an order for a 30 year-old's birthday party. I have no idea what the significance of the sheep is. Maybe the birthday girl is named Marie?
Storm cupcakes dressed up in their wooly finest from Little Miss Cupcake

Comments

Sugar Daze said…
A BIG thanks for the post Rachel! We had an awesome turnout last night for the cupcake party and many of the (mostly French) chic, young things in attendance told me it was their first time eating a cupcake. I was so very honored to be part of this and to spread the cupcake love in this corner of the world.

If we hadn't paced it, the over 200 minis I brought with me would have been gone in 5 mins! The sale goes on for two more days (without cupcakes) so if you happen to be in Paris, go check it out!
Posy Boo said…
Your little lamb cupcakes are adorable! I have to make some lamb cupcakes for a baby shower and will try something similar - what did you make the faces with? www.posyboo.blogspot.com
Posy Boo said…
Your little lamb cupcakes are adorable! I need to make some lamb cupcakes for a baby shower - what did you make the faces with?
www.posyboo.blogspot.co.uk