Pinisi's has a new bakery and cafe!

Pinisi's is my closest bakery and cafe, and a frequent stop on the way home from a night out. I was very surprised to see a new location just two blocks away from the original!

I was on my way home from the FoodBuzz Bash (more on that to come) when I saw the new cafe (and the sign promising 2 for 1 cupcakes for the grand opening week).


Pinisi Cafe & Bakery 2



Pinisi Cafe & Bakery 2



Pinisi Cafe & Bakery 2


Stephanie was at the counter and she tried her best to ply me with a free cupcake but I was so stuffed from the FoodBuzz Bash I just couldn't have one more bite. Not even a vegan bite. Or gluten-free one.



Pinisi Cafe & Bakery 2


But the cupcakes looked good!


Pinisi Cafe & Bakery 2



Pinisi Cafe & Bakery 2


Pinisi Cafe & Bakery 2


Pinisi Cafe & Bakery 2


I'll be back for a cupcake soon -- those pistachios were calling my name.

Pinisi
18-20 First Avenue (at 2nd Street)
NYC 10009

and

128 East 4th Street (at First Avenue)
NYC 10003





Comments

Cakespy said…
Awesome! The world could use more Pinisi Bakery...they rule!