Polymer clay food jewelry "cookbook" to be published in October



The Polymer Clay Cookbook: Tiny Food Jewelry to Whip Up and Wear


This is one of the discoveries I made in a catalog at Book Expo. It's by Jessica and Susan Partain and of Inedible Jewelry on Etsy who also have a blog and a Flickr account. It won't be out until October, but was too cute not to share.

The only thing I see of theirs right now on Etsy that's cupcake-related is this cupcake necklace, but I'm sure there'll be more. See lots of fun cupcake jewelry on Flickr.


cupcake earring photo by Inedible Jewelry on Flickr

Comments

Maryann said…
You gals have an AMAZING BLOG! Love it!
I wanted to tell you that you have been selected for the "Honest Scrap Award!" Go to my blog for the details! Congrats!

Maryann
http://thelostandfoundvintage.blogspot.com/
Lynette said…
The earrings are cute! Love your blog.