This cute-looking cupcake kit comes out August 5th from Chronicle Books, makers of many fine cupcake books and products, like Elinor Klivans' The Cupcake Kit.
Here's the official description:
ArtLab: Cupcake Decorating Studio -- Whip up a variety of fun, imaginative cupcakes be they artful configurations or intriguing singles. Like its predecessors, this ArtLab kit makes the hard stuff easy. With custom-designed tools and skill-building techniques, creating one-of-a-kind sweets is a piece of cake! Each project is impressive, but achievable and, of course, tasty.
In Sweet!, author Jenna Land Free and expert Leslie Miller focus on how to make single cupcakes as well as splendid configurations. This fully-illustrated book comes with recipes, techniques, and tips on how to create one of a kind works of edible art using creamy frosting, simple fondant, and elegant ganache. Classic decorating tricks are broken down into simple step-by-step directions.
• Froster designed with little hands in mind
• 3 frosting tips: flat, star, and round
• Frosting spreader (mini offset spatula)
• Stencil holder with 4 pre-cut stencils: sand dollar, snowflake, dragon face, and bow
• Mini cutters in 3 shapes: circle, flower, and shell
• Cake comb
• Rolling pin with raised edges for evenly rolled out fondant
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD—Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.