Bird-day cupcakes!

The blog Death by Chickens is featuring several photos of these adorable bird-day cupcakes (via Flickr).



Julie Ann writes of the above photo:

The cupcakes in the last photo, I used mini chocolate chips for the eyes, yellow icing for the beaks and wings from Keebler Bug Bites Crackers (I used the fireflies and broke them in half!). I realized after I made these, that pecan halves would have worked for the wings as well. But the kids will like these better anyway.

I say: ADORABLE!

Comments

Anonymous said…
oh those cupcakes are so cute! did they use teddy grahams for the wings?
ChikaBebe said…
looks so delicious it looks like the bird on the twitter :d yummy
Noemi said…
Oh my!! Those are cute!! Thanks fro sharing :)
Noemi said…
Oh my! Those are super cute! Thanks for sharing :)
Unknown said…
adorable!!!