Bridal shower cupcakes

bridal shower

bridal shower

These dragee-adorned bridal shower cupcakes are by Milk and Honey Cafe (click through for recipe) via Food TV Fan Forums.

Sarah of Milk and Honey Cafe writes:

By the way, these cupcakes were for a bridal shower favor. I used a new cake recipe from Martha's Baking Handbook and they turned out pretty good. Amanda from slow like honey suggested it to me (when I realized I had the recipe right in my bookshelf!) The cake was light and moist -- yes, but I felt that I could taste the eggs a lot. I don't really like eggy. But other than that, it was pretty darn tasty!

Comments

Ann said…
This looks heavenly yum!
Marian said…
These are darling!!
Does anyone know where I could get those boxes? My fiancée and I are doing cupcakes as our wedding favors and those boxes would be perfect. Thanks!
Bridal Girl said…
These are delicious .......yummy..