Cupcake flavor mania makes me want to fly to San Diego

Eclipse Chocolat in San Diego has gone cupcake crazy with their July 4th Cupcake Extravaganza Weekend flavors! I'm seriously tempted to see about using frequent flyer miles to go out there. I will resist, but next year, I may just have to go west and try some of these.

Which sounds the best to you? I like the sound of Marshmallow Almond, Crispy Bacon Caramel, Salty Smores and Peanut Butter and Banana.

Yellow Cake:
Marshmallow Almond
Toasted Barley and Ale
Ginger Green Tea
Banana Cinnamon
Crispy Bacon Caramel
Maple Pecan
Chile Hazelnut
Macadamia Lemon
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Banana Rum Cigar
Salty Peanut Butter Toffee
Honey Saffron
Coconut Curry
Kentucky Bourbon Caramel

Chocolate Cake:
Berry Merlot
Basil Absinthe
Double Espresso
Boysenberry Pink Peppercorn
Strawberry Rhubarb
Salty Smores
Muscavado Caramel
Lavender Vanilla Bean
Sea Salted Caramel
Peanut Butter and Banana
Bergamot Orange Peel
Goat Cheese and Fig
Toasted Coconut Caramel
Burnt Caramel Marshmallow

Comments

Drottning M said…
i can have it all. no problem.

i love this blog. i want to eat it!!!!!
Laurel said…
All of the marshmallow ones sound awesome, and I might have to try Salty Peanut Butter Toffee, Goat Cheese and Fig, and Crispy Bacon Caramel.
Your desire to fly to San Diego just for these cupcakes makes me realize that I need to visit Eclipse Chocolat since I'm only 100 miles away!
Katis Kupcakes said…
Of course I get this email when my stomach is growling--all of those flavors are mouth watering!! I love the salty caramel though!! www.katiskupcakes.blogspot.com
Hey CCTtC! I thought I'd chime in and tell everyone my personal favorites since there is SO many to choose from. And don't forget, four lucky winners will win a Box of Nine Cupcakes every week for 2 months!

Don't miss out on my favs:
Goat Cheese and Fig
Sea Salted Caramel
Honey Saffron
Banana Cinnamon
Kentucky Bourbon Caramel
Unknown said…
Wish you were here to taste them all! My favorites are Burnt Caramel Marshmallow, and Sea Salt... but if those arent avaible, it will never stop me from eating the other flavors!
Unknown said…
There sure are some great flavor choices there! I am a HUGE fan of salted caramel. There is satisfaction in sweet and salty... yummmmmmmm!

Oh yeah, Billy's AND Tribeca Treats in one day. Lucky. :)
Summer Athena said…
anything with bacon and caramel...i need now.
peachfish said…
I'm pretty sure I need one of each!!
Kim said…
I can personally vouch for Will's AMAZING cupcakes, they are the most divinely chocolatey cupcakes ever made and the flavor combos are always impressive and inspiring. I had one the other day that was a curried coconut caramel and it was my favorite yet! ^_^ I can't wait for this event.