Earl Grey cupcakes

I have to admit that even though I drink probably 2-3 cupcakes of tea a day (sometimes more, especially since I quit drinking Diet Coke cold turkey in October 2007), Earl Grey doesn't do much for me. I'm more of an English Breakfast kind of girl.

These very pretty Earl Grey cupcakes, which do look tempting even to this non-Earl Grey drinker, are the June flavor of the month at London's cupcake company Crumbs and Doilies. They write on their blog:

Our delicious Earl Grey cupcakes are made using the usual top-quality C&D ingredients, and infused with a light, subtle citrussy twang of real Earl Grey tea, thanks to our pals at the Tiger Spring Tea company.

Comments

the princess said…
those are really gorgeous cakes!
wow i have an erge to make those!!!!
look really reealy goood! and the earl grey tea? sounds great. may be i can exparimant with some green tea. hmmm