Monkey and Mickey Mouse cupcakes

Sorry for the lack of weekend updates, but there's lots to share, including an interview about the cupcake kebabs and two more contest (and the winners of the Martha Stewart's Cupcakes contest). Also, THANK YOU to everyone who came out to our picnic on Saturday and braved the rain - it was definitely worth it for the cupcake feast. Join our NYC Cupcakes Take the Cake Meetup group and/or stay tuned here for our July Hoboken Meetup and another picnic type event in August and more.

The following two cupcakes are by Obsessed With Cupcakes in the Bay Area (California) - visit her site for ordering details and to see more of her work. Via Flickr. There are so many amazing ones I think I will have to do a spotlight soon!

Hey Monkey!

Comments

beckylbranch said…
That monkey cupcake is the CUTEST thing ever! My sister loves monkeys! I was going to ask a favor and see if you would be willing to do a shout out for our "Blog Bake Off" it's hosted on
www.summerscakes.com and we are trying to get other bloggers to submit their baking creations...that would be so great...but if you don't have time or don't want to that is okay too :)

Thanks again and I love your site :)
Becky
Peng Peng said…
OMG these are awesome! My mom baked me a MIckey/Minnie Mouse cake for my birthday as a child. I should dig up that photo!
Unknown said…
Wow! This made my day! Thanks you guys, you are the best!!!!