Nifty cupcake bouquet step-by-step




I love edible cupcake sculptures, and I've always wanted to try making one of these cupcake bouquets, but sadly, am probably not skilled enough. Reynolds (who is sharing not-yet-available-to-the-public goodies with our CTTC MeetUp'ers) have published a sweet and approachable step-by-step guide to building a cupcake bouquet that even I can follow.

I'm also digging Cupcake Central, and hope to have some exciting news soon about some giveaways and contests from Reynolds.







Comments

Jennywenny said…
Super cute, I've been wanting to do one of these for a while!
Unknown said…
such a great idea! i wish i was getting married again so i could use these for centerpieces!
I must try that, those are awesome
I would stuff little gathered squares of coordinating tissue paper in all the holes. It would make the ball frillier and hide the styrofoam! Cute!