Smiley face cupcakes for our 9,000th post

I just wanted to mark the fact that this is officially, according to Blogger, our 9,000th post! We've come a long way! (On the lower left hand side, there is a link to our blog archives by month.)

Clowning Around
photo by Flickr user Felix42 contra la censura

You can join us tomorrow night, June 4th, from 7-9 for Wine & Cupcakes at Ave NYC with Swirl Events (go to Swirl to register) as well as June 13th from 2-4 pm at Central Park for our 3rd Annual Central Park Picnic, which is free (join our NYC Cupcakes Take the Cake Meetup group for details on the picnic and future events). That one is really not to be missed if you're nearby - there are TONS of delicious cupcakes, from homemade and ultra creative to bakeries from all across the city (and sometimes out of town). Hope to see you there!

When we hit 10,000 posts, we're having a party. I don't know when or where, but that's been one of my goals for this blog. I love working on it, I love eating cupcakes and seeing photos of them and meeting, virtually and in person, so many cupcake lovers. I love that I have 4,135 photos and 119 photo sets on Flickr all about cupcakes, and that our Flickr pool has 5,415 members and 55,235 cupcake photos! I love that there are enough cupcake events going on to warrant a monthly cupcake calender posting.

So THANK YOU for reading, and posting, and commenting, and simply enjoy cupcakes. Happy cupcake eating to all of you!

Smiley Faces
by CupcakeMomma Singapore on Flickr (you can also follow Cupcake Momma on Twitter)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congrats! I am a faithful addict! My husband found it hilarious last week when all of a sudden I popped out of my office furious because for some reason Microsoft would not allow me to access your website. It's been fine now but boy was I mad. I read your latest post every morning and check it faithfully a couple times a day. I have learned a lot and I keep my fingers crossed that one day I will have the pleasure of announcing my "grand opening"! We'll see...........
Maddie said…
Congrats on your 9,000th post! You guys are awesome and I love this blog! It's a must do every morning with coffee!